1. Our Names
- Names Used “The Airport Masters” “TAM Taxis” which is the original name of the company ( The Airport Masters Ltd ) , also the term used (Us) and (We) is referred as “The Airport Masters Ltd” © 2020 .
- Registered Company Number : 1 2 2 3 0 9 1 1
- 2.1 You must allow enough time when booking a Taxi to allow time required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions .We shall not be responsible for any delay caused by passenger failure to allow enough time to reach destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the booked time.
- 2.2 You must order a suitable car size for the number of passengers and luggage. We The Airport Masters cannot guarantee to carry any excessive amounts of luggage. Please note that a child, no matter what age, counts as one passenger.
- 2.3 If you need to transport a wheelchair, a pet or buggy please specify at the time of booking so the controller can tell if a bigger vehicle is required.
3. Prices and Payments
- 3.1 The Airport Masters will email you a quotation based on the information you supplied, Unless otherwise stated all prices are exclusive of VAT which, if applicable, will be charged in addition. The Airport Masters may increase or decrease quotation if there is any change to the original itinerary, the number of passengers, or the type or size of vehicle required.
- 3.2 The Airport pick up quotation or fixed price will include a 45 minutes waiting period after flight lands and the cost of car parking. The Airport Masters will charge for waiting at its standard rates i.e. £5.00 for every 15 minutes there after. The driver goes inside for pickup after flight lands unless told specially by customer to come in at specific timing. The Airport Masters will endeavour to check for flight estimated early landing or delays before the driver leaves for the airport but shall be under no obligation to do so.
- 3.3 If you accept the quotation, you will receive confirmation of your booking by email or mobile number provided . Please check your booking confirmation carefully and inform The Airport Masters promptly of any errors. The Airport Masters shall not be responsible for any delays caused or costs arising from by your failure to provide The Airport Masters with incorrect information.
- 3.4 All journeys local,long distance or an airport (which are not return journeys where The Airport Masters Driver takes you to your Destination) must be paid in full.
- 3.5 Payment can be made by credit card, debit card, pay pal. Payment made through the online Quote/ Book/ Pay/ on Telephone payment service may incur a surcharge of 5%, but a 5% charge will be also levied for cancellations.
- 3.6 The Driver of The Airport Masters may ask for payment upfront before journey begins ( normally in night time).
- 3.7 We are metered cabs and meters controlled by the licensing council. All journeys are done by meter apart from Airport runs, or fixed by us.
4. The Service
- 4.1 You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £100 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger, as the driver will be unable to continue work and car should be valeted before use!
- 4.2 Eating, Drinking and Smoking in the cars are not permitted including electronic cigarettes.
- 4.3 All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s Parent. Such seats will be retained by the driver or office for use on the return journey.
- 4.4 We will not carry more passengers than the insurance or licensing authority allows for the car (provided by us for taxi Journey).
- 5.1 If you need to cancel your booking, please contact Us as soon as possible. If you cancel a booking after the vehicle has been dispatched then a charge may be incurred; the charge will be based on the distance / time that the allocated driver has travelled / spent prior to the point of cancellation. As a general rule journeys from airports are dispatched up to 1 hour before flight arrival time, Journeys within the surrounding areas of Guildford / Woking or Godalming are normally dispatched up to twenty minutes before their due time.
- 5.2 If you have made a booking through the Quote / Book / on Telephone Pay service, and cancel your booking before a vehicle has been dispatched to you, a charge of 5% will still be applicable on the original payment made.
- 6.1 The Airport Masters shall use all reasonable efforts to get you to your destination on time, but shall not be liable for any loss due to delays caused by road or traffic conditions beyond its control on the journey. Under no circumstances shall The Airport Masters be liable (in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss of profits, business or for any indirect or consequential loss whatever.
- 6.2 All luggage is carried entirely at your own risk. The Driver will do its best to secure it safely in the vehicle.
- 6.3 The Airport Masters shall be entitled to cancel all services and provide refunds in the event of a declared national emergency, riot, war, fuel shortage, extreme weather or terrorist attack, or other circumstances beyond its control. If the Taxi provided for Journey when on Board breaks down during your journey The Airport Masters will endeavour to arrange an alternative Taxi to complete the journey as soon as practicable but no refund will be applicable.
- 6.4 You shall indemnify The Airport Masters against all losses, costs, damages and expenses arising from any act or omission of any passenger in your party.
- 6.5 Neither party excludes or limits its liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence, or for wilful default or fraudulent misrepresentation, or otherwise in any manner unenforceable by any applicable law.
- The Airport Masters will refuse or terminate any booking with immediate effect if it places any driver or vehicle at risk of damage, violence or abuse by you or by any passenger in your party and we will ask all passengers to vacate the vehicle as soon as it is safe to do so. No refunds will be given if the journey is terminated part way through the hire.
8. Children Travelling In Vehicle provided By The Airport Masters
- UK law states that Taxis are exempt from legislation relating to children travelling in a baby/child seat or booster. For Health and Safety reasons The Airport Masters are unable to provide any child seats. If you need a child seat for the journey it would be the child’s parent/carers responsibility to provide one and to fit the seat in the vehicle and to secure the child. If you book a return journey and have own child seat, the driver who carries out your booking will store your child seat with The Airport Masters for the return journey, please note that the installation of the child seat must be carried out by you yourself and not the driver.